Saturday, February 6, 2010

Worst Fears


I'm not sure what my mother was implying, but she recently informed me that her worst fear, of all the things she could fear, would be for me to get pregnant, my father and her would have to support the baby and go broke, and I would live at home...forever. Really?


What is she saying about me? Does she think that I'm going to purposely get pregnant and make her life, as well as mine, miserable? Yes, I do want a baby. No, I don't want one now or in the near future. No joke, this scares me. She doesn't trust me.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry, Lauren. It must be hard to feel like your mom doesn't trust you. She is probably just scared of what she can't control. I understand both your and your mom's struggles. I'll pray that you and she can work it out together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jennifer. I appreciate it. My mom and I both have things to work on, I believe. Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an odd fear but it is an honest one...if that makes any sense...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what you're saying. It still hurts and is upsetting though.

    ReplyDelete