Monday, November 16, 2009

Best Friends and Betrayal.


I am really just using this to vent. I'm sorry.



I have a friend, let's call him Trey. He was my best friend. I don't know how to explain it, because we've never physically met. We talk and webcams and all, he's not a creeper. For almost two years, it's been great. No fights, no anything except love between friends. A few weeks ago, it all went wrong. Trey told me that I need to stop doing certain things that didn't concern him. He in a roundabout way told me that we should only be "good time" friends. He didn't want our friendship to be anything but good times.



I believe a friend should be there for you through thick and thin, bad and good, better or worse, or is that just me? He was like that up until this point! So, long story short, he blocked me on facebook, myspace, msn, and skype. He said to e-mail him when I changed those few things and we would talk again. Easier said then done, I can't change who I am. This is what makes me mad: He KNOWS I have a hard time letting people in, and he pushed me for months and months until I finally *almost* completely let him in, and he said he would never hurt me. He told me that he was doing this to "help" me. Forget that, all it's done is hurt me!



Anyway, things almost, but not quite, got back to normal. He unblocked me, we've been talking. Tonight, he starts ignoring me again! He hasn't blocked me, but he straight up said that he doesn't want to talk to me, and it's for my own good. I wish he would just talk to me. It's not helping, it's hurting! I care about him more than most friends care about each other. I can't explain why. It's not like I'm in love with him. It's literally killing me from the inside because I can't figure out why he's doing this. I can't count the tears shed over this shit. Excuse my language. He's being immature though. I'm worried about him acting like this, and the worry and the hurt is just extra baggage I don't need.

1 comment:

  1. I like your picture at the beginning; it's perfect for this story. I'm sorry he caused you pain. You know all your real friends are here for you. :)

    ReplyDelete